For over 25 years, Capstone Nutrition has lead the industry in creating high-quality nutrition products, including premium tablets, capsules and powders.
Several advantages distinguish Capstone from the rest of the nutrition industry:
- We are a pure-play partner in product creation, through manufacturing. We will not become your competitor and are not owned by one of your competitors.
- We offer a full turnkey suite of services, from product concept to market. We can help you every step of the way, from product ideation through high quality execution, getting your product to market quickly and efficiently.
- We are leaders in nutrition innovation and science. Our Ph.D.-lead research and development team and “Formulate for Success®” program give you access to the best product development and innovation in the industry, with attention to detail every step of the way.
- We operate a state-of-the-art facility. At 300,000 square feet, our manufacturing facility in Ogden, UT is one of the largest plants in the nutrition industry focused on capsules, tablets and powders products, with “eat off the floor” quality. Our highly flexible manufacturing operation allows for the fulfillment of both large, uniform orders and modestly-sized, custom orders.
- We have the significant advantages of scale. From sourcing expertise, to buying power, to manufacturing efficiencies, and full compliance, our system brings you the advantage of scaling up effectively and seamlessly.
- We have a full suite of certifications for nearly every need. We are fully certified for cGMP, NSF, NSF Sport, and Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), as well as Halal and Kosher certified products. We are registered and qualified to produce certified organic products, non-GMO Project products, in addition to rigorous Health Canada and FDA registrations.
- Our sourcing and compliance is global in scale. We source over 10,000 nutritional ingredients from around the globe, and produce products that are shipped and sold in over 60 countries.
- We excel at the production of powders, capsules and tablets. Our broad assortment of production equipment and the deep expertise of our operation give you the advantage of both efficiency and quality.
- We have a wide array of capabilities to meet your needs. Offering you product idea through design, formulation, flavoring, sourcing, development, testing, blending, tableting, coating, encapsulation, packaging, warehousing and shipping- our wide range of capabilities makes it easier for you every step of the way.
- We provide many cutting-edge solutions for your packaging needs. With countless options available, we are confident you’ll find the right fit. We offer bottling, jugs and sachets for capsules, tablets and powders, as well as stick packs, blister cards and cartons in many different sizes. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, let’s talk about the right answer for your product’s packaging needs.
- We operate under stringent quality control standards. From our disciplined sourcing and specifications of inbound raw materials and refrigerated raw materials storage capabilities, to our in-house analytical labs that verify identity and purity, and check for contaminants, to our industry-leading testing and process control, our operations lead the industry in product quality and safety.
Most importantly…we strive to take CARE of our customers, so they stay with us for life! Many of our customers have built their business with Capstone since our founding. We pride ourselves on long-term relationships and partnerships that can grow together.